Your contact information
Thank you for choosing Crowd Canvas!
Information we collect
When you use the App we collect information relating to you and your use of the App and your mobile device from a variety of sources to allow the services the App provides. These sources are listed below. Following sections outline the uses of this information.
Information collected directly
- Crowd Canvas registration information. The Crowd Canvas app requires you to set up an account to use it. We collect registration details needed to set up that account, such as your Phone number.
- Other data you intentionally share. We may collect your personal information or data if you provide it in other contexts including but not limited to…if you participate in a Crowd Canvas promotion; you choose to provide us with your contact information so that we can contact you; you Opt-in for future enhanced services or promotions. Apart from any direct use of the Crowd Canvas services (for example text replies) all Personal Identifiable data is anonymized.
Information we collect about you either directly to indirectly when using the Crowd Canvas App.
- Usage data. We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our App. This may include the features you use, usage metrics, or specific actions when using the App. Additionally we capture log files, including the originating IP address to record data each time a device accesses our Cloud infrastructure.
- Device data. We collect device type data and your IP address that access our Services for configuration purposes.
- Location information. When using Crowd Canvas Services, we will collect and process information about your actual location to deliver you location specific services.
- Referral data. If the App opens as a result of a link or trigger from an external source (such as a link from a social media referral or a trigger from another app or service), we record information about the source as part of our security monitoring service.
- Information from third parties. We may combine information collected through the App with information publicly available about you from third parties for business, analytics, and service improvement purposes. If an App permits you to register by using a third party account (such as a Google or Facebook account), then the authentication of your logon details will be facilitated by that third party. We may also collect information about or from that third party account if you agree to share that information with your Crowd Canvas account.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from you in connection with providing the App and other Services, enhancing our products and offerings, and creating data analytics for our internal use and for third parties. However, when it comes to your personal information (PII Data), we do not sell, give, disclose, or share it with ANY third parties, other than that which is disclosed in the following section, “Information we share”.
Ways we use your information
- To provide you with our Services and the App.
- To provide you with user support. This requires us to access your information to assist you, such as with technical troubleshooting.
- To monitor and maintain our Services. We analyze information we collect to troubleshoot, test, and improve our Services. For example, we may use your information for internal purposes designed to keep our Services secure and operational.
- To improve our Services and features. We internally perform statistical and other analysis on information we collect to analyze and measure user behavior and trends, to understand how people use our Services; how people use mobile devices; how people use mobile apps for marketing, research and development purposes to evaluate or devise new features.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- To prevent potentially illegal activities.
- To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity. For example, we may use automated systems that screen usage patterns for fraudulent activity.
- To create new Services, features, or content. We may use your information, including Device Data, to analyze your app usage and other mobile device activities on an aggregate basis to gather information for commercial, marketing, or advertising purposes. Under no circumstances will we provide any personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission.
- To contact you about your Service or account. Crowd Canvas requires this information to contact you for specific service-related announcements, changes to our Services or policies, a welcome email, etc that are required to provide our Services to you.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
Information we share
Information we may disclose
- Aggregated or de-identified information to third parties. For the purposes of improving our Services, promoting our Services, or for market analytics, we may aggregate and analyze data to determine various consumer behavior metrics and trends. No individuals can reasonably be identified or linked to any part of the analysis, or to the aggregated or de-identified information, that we share with third parties for these purposes.
- Your information if required or permitted by law. We may disclose your information as required or permitted by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our, your or third parties’ rights, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process served on us.
- Your information if there’s a change in business ownership or structure. If ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, or we undertake a corporate reorganization (such as a merger or consolidation) or any other action or transfer between Crowd Canvas entities, you expressly consent to Crowd Canvas transferring your information to the new owner or successor entity so that we can continue providing our Services. If required, Crowd Canvas will notify the applicable data protection agency in each jurisdiction of such a transfer in accordance with the notification procedures under applicable data protection laws.
- Information you expressly consent to be shared. For example, we may expressly request your permission to provide your contact details to third parties for various purposes.
Accessing and updating your personal information
What you can do
- Update your App account details. We allow you to update your registration and other account information associated with that App (such as your email address) through the account management section of that App. Information updated in this way is normally updated immediately.
- Access and correct your personal information. You may access and correct the personal information that Crowd Canvas holds about you. This right may be exercised by visiting the account management section of the App.
- Cancel your App account. To cancel and delete your account associated with an App, please contact user support by emailing support@CrowdCanvas.co. Unless it is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by law (in which case we will block access to such data, if required by law), we will respond to any such to delete personal data within five (5) business days. Though you can cancel and delete your account, we may continue to use aggregated or de-identified data that cannot reasonably be linked to you.
While Crowd Canvas may delete some or all of the Data associated with the App, most Data will be retained for as long as your account for the App is in service. Please note that uninstalling or deleting an App from your mobile device will not result in the cancellation of your App account unless your account is cancelled in line with the “Cancel you App Account” in the above.
We are committed to handling your personal information and data with integrity and care. We conduct regular security reviews of our App and the infrastructure on which it runs, and have processes to handle and anonymize your data in a secure manner. However, regardless of the security protections and precautions we undertake, there is always a risk that your personal information may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties as a result of collecting and transmitting your data through the internet.
Other important information
Safety of Children and COPPA
Our Services are not intended for and may not permissibly be used by individuals under the age of 13. Crowd Canvas does not knowingly collect personal data from persons under 13 or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from such a person, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact customer support by emailing support@CrowdCanvas.co.
We currently do not process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who visit our websites or use our Services (unless otherwise stated in a service-specific privacy statement).
Social Media Features
Third Party Services
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions about privacy, or need assistance with accessing or updating any of your information, please contact us by emailing support@Crowd Canvas.co
Cookies on our website
- To provide you with personalized content. We may store user preferences, such as your default language, in cookies to personalize the content you see.
How to contact us
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.